Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

UsamahJ

Cannot set marketing contact in test account

SOLVE

I have

• created a Test Account
  • created a new Contact via API into the Test Account. The API integration is set to create new contact as non-marketing Contact, so I believe it's created as such
  • now I want to manually set this Contact as a marketing contact, but I realized that I don't have the option 'Set as marketing contact` from the Contacts -> More dropdown menu (with the Contact checked)

This is what I see in my Test AccountThis is what I see in my Test Account

The above is what I see in my Test Account. I expect to see something like this (taken from my paid Account - Marketing Enterprise)

Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.08.42 PM.png

Is this behavior due to the account being a Test Account?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
UsamahJ
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset

I realized I perhaps posted in the wrong forum. But within the Dev Community, seems like this happens to other developers like me who are using test accounts.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/No-Marketing-Contact-integration-in-Dev-account/m...

Based on the answer, it seems like the feature is not available yet on test accounts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
UsamahJ
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset

I realized I perhaps posted in the wrong forum. But within the Dev Community, seems like this happens to other developers like me who are using test accounts.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/No-Marketing-Contact-integration-in-Dev-account/m...

Based on the answer, it seems like the feature is not available yet on test accounts.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@UsamahJ Apologies I hadn't seen this thread! Thank you for sharing here

Have a good day

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @UsamahJ 

I'm unsure if Marketing Contacts can be activated on test accounts, would you mind contacting your Account Manager or connecting with HubSpot Technical Support on this? They will be able to help further. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes