Cannot see some contact info

SOLVE
Lea308

Hi, I cannot view some contact info while my teammate can. In fact, she has 31,000 contacts  in the All Contact while mine is 30,000. 

Help will be much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Lea308,

There are user permissions in HubSpot which can be used to manage which contacts a user has access to: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Could you confirm that your contact view access is set to "Everything"? Navigate to Settings > Users & Teams, search for your name and click on it. Your user permission profile should open, under "Object access" you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623389099446.png

If you have anything else than "Everything" under "View" for contacts, that would explain the difference.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Lea308,

There are user permissions in HubSpot which can be used to manage which contacts a user has access to: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Could you confirm that your contact view access is set to "Everything"? Navigate to Settings > Users & Teams, search for your name and click on it. Your user permission profile should open, under "Object access" you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623389099446.png

If you have anything else than "Everything" under "View" for contacts, that would explain the difference.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes