Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Lea308

Cannot see some contact info

SOLVE

Hi, I cannot view some contact info while my teammate can. In fact, she has 31,000 contacts  in the All Contact while mine is 30,000. 

Help will be much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lea308,

There are user permissions in HubSpot which can be used to manage which contacts a user has access to: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Could you confirm that your contact view access is set to "Everything"? Navigate to Settings > Users & Teams, search for your name and click on it. Your user permission profile should open, under "Object access" you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623389099446.png

If you have anything else than "Everything" under "View" for contacts, that would explain the difference.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lea308,

There are user permissions in HubSpot which can be used to manage which contacts a user has access to: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Could you confirm that your contact view access is set to "Everything"? Navigate to Settings > Users & Teams, search for your name and click on it. Your user permission profile should open, under "Object access" you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623389099446.png

If you have anything else than "Everything" under "View" for contacts, that would explain the difference.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes