Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KristieSan
Participant

Can you Export Contact Profile Data

SOLVE

Hi 

I was wondering if you can export contact profile data that shows  their activity. I don't currently have our CRM integrated and this information would be really useful to export and share with the sales team so they can see what marketing campaigns they contacts have interated with. 

Kristie 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

All contact profile data is exportable via CSV if you pull a list of the contacts, however, the activity table you are looking at in particular is not exportable without the use of the API as far as I know.

I do have a question for you though. How are leads getting from Hubspot to your CRM if there is no integration between the systems?  The reason I ask is because if there is a process in place, a potential solution may be sharing the Hubspot URL of the contact with that process so that the URL can be included in the CRM record when it is created.  Then it would be a matter of creating basic Hubspot accounts for the Sales users to access Hubspot so they click a link from the CRM and can see history.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

All contact profile data is exportable via CSV if you pull a list of the contacts, however, the activity table you are looking at in particular is not exportable without the use of the API as far as I know.

I do have a question for you though. How are leads getting from Hubspot to your CRM if there is no integration between the systems?  The reason I ask is because if there is a process in place, a potential solution may be sharing the Hubspot URL of the contact with that process so that the URL can be included in the CRM record when it is created.  Then it would be a matter of creating basic Hubspot accounts for the Sales users to access Hubspot so they click a link from the CRM and can see history.

KristieSan
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Ben 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes it was the interctivity information I was after. 

And currently there is no integrtation as the current CRM is under review. I'm hoping the company will move towards saelsfroce soon which will make everything a lot easrier. I like the idea of giving the sslesforce access only accounts to view the info via URL, however the sales force spans across coutnires so unfortunatley not an ideal long term solution. 

Thanks again 

Kristie

0 Upvotes