Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sberry11
トップ投稿者

Can't Delete Lists

解決

Anyone else not able to delete lists? For some (haven't figured out a pattern to which have it and which don't) I can delete some lists and for others the delete list is greyed out in the "more" dropdown as well as if I check the list and try to delete with the top button. Is there a reason for this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
AM8
解決策
トップ投稿者

Can't Delete Lists

解決

@sberry11  Usually you cant delete a list if it is being used in a report or a workflow. Please check the dependency of the list and once you remove the dependency, you'll be able to delete the list. 

Thank you.
-AM

#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
AM8
解決策
トップ投稿者

Can't Delete Lists

解決

@sberry11  Usually you cant delete a list if it is being used in a report or a workflow. Please check the dependency of the list and once you remove the dependency, you'll be able to delete the list. 

Thank you.
-AM

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8