Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

hlmccoy
Teilnehmer/-in

Can I use wildcard characters for emails opened

lösung

I want to add an enrollment trigger to a workflow that is based on the lead opening any email we send not just a specific email. If I try to add the Email trigger, Contact opened email, then I have to select an email. Is there a wildcard I can use that will indicate any email we send?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
hlmccoy
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you for the note. I also sent my question to HubSpot support and was sent the following. 

"You can do this by using the filter "Contact property > Emails Opened > is known." This will enroll contacts when they've opened an email as this property gets updated every time. If you want the workflow to enroll contacts any time they open an email, you can turn on reenrollment based on this trigger."

This is what I was looking for. :>)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @hlmccoy

There is no wildcard option for creating a workflow trigger based on an email open. The only email open criteria you could use (from the contact level as opposed to having to select a specific email) is first email open date, which would only work if it is the contact's first email open. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
hlmccoy
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you for the note. I also sent my question to HubSpot support and was sent the following. 

"You can do this by using the filter "Contact property > Emails Opened > is known." This will enroll contacts when they've opened an email as this property gets updated every time. If you want the workflow to enroll contacts any time they open an email, you can turn on reenrollment based on this trigger."

This is what I was looking for. :>)

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @hlmccoy

Thank you for sharing your solution! 

0 Upvotes