Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JBlunden

CTA in workflow from a If/then Branch

SOLVE

In a workflow, I have a if/then branch and the criteria is a CTA within an email being clicked (or not clicked). If clicked - then a deal and task should be created. Is there a way for this to happen without a time delay added before that branch?  

I want it so that anytime that CTA is clicked a Deal and Task is created. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBlunden,

If that's the behavior you're looking for, your workflow would have to be triggered by the CTA click. If the CTA click is checked as part of an if/then branch, it's running on a different time.

In other words, I'd remove the deal and task creation from your current workflow and creae another one that enrolls contacts when they click a link and then creates the deal and task. If you want this to happen repeatedly for the same contact, you would have to enable re-enrollment (Re-enrollment tab in the right sidebar when you click into the enrollment criteria).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBlunden,

If that's the behavior you're looking for, your workflow would have to be triggered by the CTA click. If the CTA click is checked as part of an if/then branch, it's running on a different time.

In other words, I'd remove the deal and task creation from your current workflow and creae another one that enrolls contacts when they click a link and then creates the deal and task. If you want this to happen repeatedly for the same contact, you would have to enable re-enrollment (Re-enrollment tab in the right sidebar when you click into the enrollment criteria).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.