Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KAnd
Participant

Bypassing Delay before If/Then Branch

SOLVE

Is there a way for a contact to bypass a delay once they meet the criteria for "YES" on an if/then branch, while maintaining the delay to give other contacts time to meet the criteria? 

After sending an email, I want contacts to have time to click links/fill out a form via this email to meet the if/then criteria for "YES", but once they fill out the form I want them to recieve a thank-you email right away. I'm hoping for a way to be able to send these contacts the thank you email immediately after the "YES" branch once they meet the criteria while maintaining the delay to keep viable contacts from heading down the "NO" branch. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KAnd 

You could add an if then branch before the delay but that would only create two conditions, immediately and after the delay. 

You would probably be better off moving the positive response email out either to the form follow up or to another workflow so that it goes as soon as the form as submitted. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KAnd 

You could add an if then branch before the delay but that would only create two conditions, immediately and after the delay. 

You would probably be better off moving the positive response email out either to the form follow up or to another workflow so that it goes as soon as the form as submitted. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency