Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LHinrichsen
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Bulk edit workflow steps

lösung

We have two versions of a campaign that we are about to launch, each version is designed to focus on a particular category segment. The workflows are essentially the same, it is just swapping out the segment A version of emails and content for the segment B version.  I built the first workflow based on category A, and am hoping there is a way to bulk edit. For example, to tell the system I want to swap all instances of Email 1 - Category A to Email 1 - Category B.  Any ideas?  Trying to avoid having to go in through every cell of the workflow.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

Bulk edit workflow steps

lösung

Hi @LHinrichsen I haven't seen such functionaltiy but it is a neat idea! Perhaps when cloning a Workflow, Hubspot could ask if all email or tasks want to be cloned, or placeholders created so you can go through the clone and find the gaps. 

I did notice there's an Export function within a Workflow in the More dropdown. It creates a one page image of your entire workflow. I realize this is not what you're looking for, but at least you could see the whole Workflow in one view and mark the pieces that need to be swapped out. You could create a checklist for yourself or hand it off to someone else. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

Bulk edit workflow steps

lösung

Hi @LHinrichsen I haven't seen such functionaltiy but it is a neat idea! Perhaps when cloning a Workflow, Hubspot could ask if all email or tasks want to be cloned, or placeholders created so you can go through the clone and find the gaps. 

I did notice there's an Export function within a Workflow in the More dropdown. It creates a one page image of your entire workflow. I realize this is not what you're looking for, but at least you could see the whole Workflow in one view and mark the pieces that need to be swapped out. You could create a checklist for yourself or hand it off to someone else. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.