Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Esther_ISM
Participant

Bulk edit names of worklfows

SOLVE

Hi,

The titles of our workflows are a mess. I was hoping to export all the workflows (which is possible) and than using the import tool to match old and new names of workflows (not possible, which is I also already knew). Do you have a a easy solution to solve my problem? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Esther_ISM 

The only way to do it (that I know of) is to write some Custom Code to rename the workflows.

And, you know when anyone mentions Custom Code it can be expensive and take time.

Depending on how many Workflows you have it may be a manual process.

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
KateFoy
Participant

SOLVE

Hey team - are manual or custom code still the only options for this? Hoping there is a better work around now two years later!

0 Upvotes
Esther_ISM
Participant

SOLVE

@Mike_Eastwood Thanks for getting back. I was talking about 300 workflows. We dit it manually now because either way it takes time :). 

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Esther_ISM 

The only way to do it (that I know of) is to write some Custom Code to rename the workflows.

And, you know when anyone mentions Custom Code it can be expensive and take time.

Depending on how many Workflows you have it may be a manual process.

Mike

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Esther_ISM ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Hey @Mike_Eastwood , do you come up with a good idea for this? All I can think of is to use "workflows turned on" filetr or "created by" filter to narrow down which workflow's name you want to edit. 

Workflows___HubSpot.pngWorkflows___HubSpot.png