Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DG12
メンバー

Branch workflow depending on HubSpot Scoring

解決

Hello,

I want to branch my workflow depending on the HubSpot Score.

What I want to do:

Branch 1: more than X points

Branch 2: less than X points

How do I do this?  I have chosen a "Value equals" Branch and selected HubSpot score as property to branch on but I cannot enter the points I want to branch this on.

Thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DG12,

There's a more straight-forward way than the "Value equals branch". Select "If/then branch" in the action of the sidebar on the right.

You can then name your first branch "More than 50", select Filter type > HubSpot score and set it to "is greater than 50". Repeat this step for another branch called "Less than 50" and set it so "is less than or equal to 50".

(Technically, you would only need the "More than 50" branch as contacts with any other value – less than 50 – would go down the "None met" path.)

You can find a draft of this branch here (imgur link).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
RCzuczman
メンバー

解決

Hey Karsten,

Was looking for a solution for this and found this thread as I'm trying to do the same thing. When I add an if/then branch and click on 'Enter the value to branch on' it opens a search bar which is greyed out, is this something you can help with please?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DG12,

There's a more straight-forward way than the "Value equals branch". Select "If/then branch" in the action of the sidebar on the right.

You can then name your first branch "More than 50", select Filter type > HubSpot score and set it to "is greater than 50". Repeat this step for another branch called "Less than 50" and set it so "is less than or equal to 50".

(Technically, you would only need the "More than 50" branch as contacts with any other value – less than 50 – would go down the "None met" path.)

You can find a draft of this branch here (imgur link).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!