Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Tejaswi_R
Membro

Best practice for setting up autoresponders with ebook/offer link?

resolver

We have 100+ Landing pages and 50+ ebooks and case studies across these landing pages. My question is around setting up autoresponder emails after the completion of forms in these landing pages.

I want to sent an autoresponder with following format:

Hi <First Name>,

Here's the link to your ebook: 
<Link to eBook file in hubspot file directory (this is a Contact Property for us in Hubspot)>

Do I need to create 100 emails or workflows - 1 each for a download url and landing page combination? Any way to automate this at scale?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @Tejaswi_R, welcome to the Community! 

Your question prompted me to check out the HubSpot Projects resource, as I think they could be of great help in this case. Projects are step by step guides to help you quickly reach your goals using multiple HubSpot Tools.

Here are some Projects that guide you in how to use HubSpot's marketing tools for your content offers: 

1. Content Offer Campaign
  2. Creating a Conversion Path for your Content Offer

Hope these are of help!

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey @Tejaswi_R, welcome to the Community! 

Your question prompted me to check out the HubSpot Projects resource, as I think they could be of great help in this case. Projects are step by step guides to help you quickly reach your goals using multiple HubSpot Tools.

Here are some Projects that guide you in how to use HubSpot's marketing tools for your content offers: 

1. Content Offer Campaign
  2. Creating a Conversion Path for your Content Offer

Hope these are of help!

0 Avaliação positiva
Susana
Participante

resolver

I am in the same situation and tried to access the projects listed.  When I click, I am redirected to the project task list.  I was hoping to be able to view the guide portion and not just the project task list. Is there another link for the guide portion?

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby

resolver

Hey @Susana could you confirm if you are a Marketing Basic, Professional and/or Enterprise customer? If you send me your HUB ID privately and I can invesitgate for you 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
rfoster
Participante

resolver

Directed to project list as well, can you provide an answer to the original question?

0 Avaliação positiva