B2B workflow -> trigger different DMU by contact criteria.

Occasional Contributor

I work at a managed IT agency. We deliver online workspaces to our customers. The employees of our clients use them. I would like to be able to market a retention purchase every 5 years for a new laptop for instance. No is the case that i can trigger this by a custom contact field named "Asset-name", which is the type of computer and a custom contact field named "Purched date current Asset". 

When purched date current asset is 5 years old a workflow is triggered. In this workflow i would like to be able to send an email to their bosses instead of them directly. The employees aren't dicision makers, but their bosses are. They are diffent DMU within the organisation. I would like to see the option to send emails to DMU corporation-wide if contact in workflow is associated with a corporation. 

Is there a posibility to do this which i'm missing? It would be very nice if somebody could help me with that.  

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @Jorisvdijk95 apologies for my misunderstanding here, but could you clarify what you mean by DMU?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Decision Making Unit (DMU)
0 Upvotes