Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

FMC

Aweber Integration with Workflow

SOLVE

Hi,

What are the steps to add a specific aweber list to the leadflow? Your instructions only link for mailchimp.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/lead-flows/how-do-i-connect-lead-flows-and-collec...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @FMC. No native integration like that exists on the HubSpot side, so it's not anything you'll find out of the box. It looks like Zapier integrates with aweber, but the starting and ending actions are fixed (and ultimately something of Zapier's design, not HubSpot, so followups would have to be directed there). 

You may want to review the guide for using Zapier and HubSpot, prior to building out. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @FMC. No native integration like that exists on the HubSpot side, so it's not anything you'll find out of the box. It looks like Zapier integrates with aweber, but the starting and ending actions are fixed (and ultimately something of Zapier's design, not HubSpot, so followups would have to be directed there). 

You may want to review the guide for using Zapier and HubSpot, prior to building out. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes