Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

prideandjoy

Automating sales responses to leads

SOLVE

Hi - I'm interested in automating the initial sales response to contacts who submit a "Contact Sales" form. The idea is to save the reps the step of the initial response, so they can only focus on customers who reply.  

My understanding is that sales sequences aren't a good solution for this because contacts have to be manually enrolled. Workflows also seem to be a challenge since they don't connect to the sales inbox. Would it work to set up a very short workflow:

- Automated response with "from address" using the sales rep's address

- Immediately change lead status to MQL and assign lead to rep

Would the rep then automatically receive any replies to the workflow email?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You can create several automated emails each with a different sales rep email address and then in a workflow create branch rules per your sales rep depending on how you decide which gets which:

Country, state, region etc.,

Then the MQL will get the email with the sales rep address and the sales rep will get all the replies to his inbox.

*Remember to check the box for having replies sent to the email which you sent it from.

Hope this helps!

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can also create workflows based on Conversations if that is what is holding you back from using the workflows based on the Sales Inbox.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Alex32
Contributor

SOLVE

@prideandjoy you could try giving this a go. It lets you automate the enrollment of seqeuences which could solve it.

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You can create several automated emails each with a different sales rep email address and then in a workflow create branch rules per your sales rep depending on how you decide which gets which:

Country, state, region etc.,

Then the MQL will get the email with the sales rep address and the sales rep will get all the replies to his inbox.

*Remember to check the box for having replies sent to the email which you sent it from.

Hope this helps!

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can also create workflows based on Conversations if that is what is holding you back from using the workflows based on the Sales Inbox.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect