Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Kaboodle
Participante

Automated user email from collected form

resolver

Hi Everyone

I've started testing hubspot free editions collected forms but I've found that everyone who fills in a form on my website recieves an email as per below (links and company details removed). I just want to know how I can stop these as they are confusing to our website visitors and users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us at [Company Name].

Please confirm your subscription

© [Company Name]
[Address line 1]
[Address line 2]

manage your email preferences
unsubscribe

-------------------------------------

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks

Elliott

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Kaboodle

That looks like a double opt-in email. Can you check if these are turned on and, if you don't require them, turn them off? 

More information about the double opt-in settings: How to set up double opt-in

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @Kaboodle

That looks like a double opt-in email. Can you check if these are turned on and, if you don't require them, turn them off? 

More information about the double opt-in settings: How to set up double opt-in

Hope this helps.

0 Me gusta
Kaboodle
Participante

resolver

Hi @Phil_Vallender

I've been doing lots of research but can't see how to stop double opt in with a free or Starter pack. Would you have any ideas on that?

I'm only looking to trial hubspot with the starter pack and prove to management its userfulness before upgrading to another level, but I can't do this until I remove the double opt in.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Regards
Elliott

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender

resolver

Hi @Kaboodle

According to this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Conversion-Tools/Disable-Opt-in-emails-in-Lead-Flows-from-free-vers... double opt-in is enabled automatically on free accounts using lead flow follow up emails. At the time of writing, it was not possible to disable it. Not sure about starter accounts. 

@edjusten is there any update on this?

mwollman225
Participante

resolver

We are dealing with this and it is getting quite frustrating. We have a prospective student form that is on our wordpress site and our future students are receiving a subscription email that is quite confusing to them and therefore not receiving our follow-up emails that are supposed to automatically be sent via gravity forms. 

Any help? 

0 Me gusta
GUrban
Miembro

resolver

Hello,

We're trialing a marketing package, and our admins/ super admin can't disable double opt in. We can click the slidebar to disable, but the "save" popup button is grayed out. Is this not allowed to be disabled for trial users?Double Opt in Save ButtonDouble Opt in Save Button

0 Me gusta
Kaboodle
Participante

resolver

Thanks for that,

I think you're right, double opt in sounds like the problem, though I couldn't follow the directions in the link you provided. 
I don't have a content --> Content Settings area and can't find where to turn off double opt in anywhere (triple checked).
If someone knows where I can find this on the Free CRM version that would be really helpful.

Thanks

Elliott

0 Me gusta