Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

qwaterman

Automated response outside of working hours

SOLVE

Hi All,

I've created an automatic response email for anyone who fills in the enquiry form on our website, but I want it to only send when our showroom is closed. Is it possible to set up a workflow where this email only sends to people who fill in the form between 6pm - 9am the next morning for example? And it doesn't send to those who fill it out throughout the daytime as we will be contacting these straight away?

Any advice greatly appreciated 🙂

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @qwaterman 

I actually can't think of a way to do that in HubSpot currently. 

I'm afraid that your best bet might be to create one auto-responder that contains the necessary information and makes sense both in and out of hours. 

Let us know if you figure out another approach.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KDreesen and @qwaterman 

Yes, this is possible. I shared a solution here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tickets-Conversations/Out-of-office-after-hours-auto-reply/m-p/7321...

In short, you need two workflows. One that runs within working hours, one that runs outside of working hours. They take 'take turns' in handling incoming tickets and sending or not sending a confirmation that the ticket was received.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

21 Replies 21
qwaterman

SOLVE

Hi @Phil_Vallender 

Thanks for your response - after further investigation this is the conclusion I came too as well so we're just going to go with that.

Thanks again!

Queenie

0 Upvotes