Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Ironmark-Lynne
Participant | Diamond Partner

Automated Internal Email with One List or Report

SOLVE

Hi there, (Marketing Pro user here)

I would like to subscribe weekly to a static or active list. I've generated a list of contacts that fulfill the criteria for being sent a gift. I'd like to send that list weekly to myself.

OR can I create a workflow to export a list and have it sent to me weekly? HubSpot support says no, but this seems like such an obvious need, I'm surprised the product doesn't support it.

Thanks!
Lynne

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ironmark-Lynne,

HubSpot doesn't have a feature to send or export a list on a recurring basis. You could use a third-party tool here, such as Zapier, to send new contacts in a HubSpot list into a Google Sheet, for example.

Alternatively, HubSpot lets you send reports on a recurring basis. If you create a custom report of contacts in your list, you could have that report sent to you each week.

Let me know if you need assistance with these two options.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ironmark-Lynne,

HubSpot doesn't have a feature to send or export a list on a recurring basis. You could use a third-party tool here, such as Zapier, to send new contacts in a HubSpot list into a Google Sheet, for example.

Alternatively, HubSpot lets you send reports on a recurring basis. If you create a custom report of contacts in your list, you could have that report sent to you each week.

Let me know if you need assistance with these two options.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ironmark-Lynne

SOLVE

Dear @karstenkoehler 

Yes! A dashboard, that's genius. I'd set it up as a report, but I couldn't get the report to send in a recurring email. But YES! A dashboard did it. Thank you so much!!!!

0 Upvotes