Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DCrinnion
Contributor

Assigning Owners without Sales/Service Professional

SOLVE

Hi All,

Would love to know if anybody has a way to assign a contact owner from a pool to leads without having to buy multiple sales/service professional seats in order to have access to 'Rotate Record to Owner' in workflows? 

We currently use a system called LeanData that assigns leads an owner in Salesforce however we are looking to change to assigning contacts an owner the moment they come in from Forms/Meeting Bookers etc. We have got the basics understood where we can make a workflow branching each country then assigning the owner based on country, however we are getting stuck at assigning this out of a choice of 2 owners (or from a team/pool).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DCrinnion,

If you have Marketing Hub Professional and if you're fine with maintaining branches, you can use branches based on a random split: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/use-if-then-branches-in-workflows#configure-a-random-split-b...

If not, then I'm not aware of any ways that would accomplish what you're trying to do without upgrading.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DCrinnion,

If you have Marketing Hub Professional and if you're fine with maintaining branches, you can use branches based on a random split: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/use-if-then-branches-in-workflows#configure-a-random-split-b...

If not, then I'm not aware of any ways that would accomplish what you're trying to do without upgrading.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.