Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jtroop
メンバー

Are deleted contacts automatically removed from static lists?

解決

I deleted a number of contacts and need to know if they are automatically deleted from the many static lists where they once appeared. Stupid question, but really dont want to audit my many, many static lists.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi,

Not a stupid question at all.

The answer is yes, when deleting a contact from Hubspot it will delete them from all areas that the contact appeared:

list

workflows

campaigns

Etc.,

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi,

Not a stupid question at all.

The answer is yes, when deleting a contact from Hubspot it will delete them from all areas that the contact appeared:

list

workflows

campaigns

Etc.,

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
AMcNally
メンバー

解決

Hi, When contacts are deleted, they do indeed get removed from lists, but why is the number of contacts on the list still include the deleted ones? 

I tested a static list, two members were added, then I removed these members from the contacts. The members were removed from the lists too, but when I navigated to lists, the number beside the list name still said '2'. It should have been '0'. 

Do I need to use a different list-type? Non-static? 

Thanks, A

0 いいね!