Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jhall
投稿者

Are deleted contacts automatically opted out and not able to become a lead in the future?

解決

I imported a list to email an invitation for an event.  These contacts are not potential leads at this time but a separate part of our business. 

Now that I'm done I'd like to delete them, but if in the future they happen to complete our web form or sign up for an email campaign will they not be able to because I deleted them as a contact in the past?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Babel_Gem
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Are deleted contacts automatically opted out and not able to become a lead in the future?

解決

Unless you have opted each of them out via their contact record, or uploaded the list as an exclusion list then no. It is just their details that have been deleted, they have not been unsubscribed (unless they clicked unsubscribe in the email you sent them!) and will therefore be able to become a lead or be re-added by you in future if needed.

Gem

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Babel_Gem
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Unless you have opted each of them out via their contact record, or uploaded the list as an exclusion list then no. It is just their details that have been deleted, they have not been unsubscribed (unless they clicked unsubscribe in the email you sent them!) and will therefore be able to become a lead or be re-added by you in future if needed.

Gem

0 いいね!