Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rwildenhain
Participant

Adding new emails to workflows

SOLVE

How do I ensure that those contacts that may have compelted a lead nurture workflow receive any new emails that may be added to the workflow after they have completed it? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rwildenhain,

If a contact has completed the workflow, your best option is to send them the emails manually or create a separate worflow which only includes the new emails. You would only enroll the contacts that completed the other prior to the change in the workflow.

You could potentially add a bunch of Yes/No branches and re-enroll them in the main sequence as well, but I think that would be too messy.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @rwildenhain,

If a contact has completed the workflow, your best option is to send them the emails manually or create a separate worflow which only includes the new emails. You would only enroll the contacts that completed the other prior to the change in the workflow.

You could potentially add a bunch of Yes/No branches and re-enroll them in the main sequence as well, but I think that would be too messy.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

rwildenhain
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Josh!

0 Upvotes