Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jtroia
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Adding a scheduled email to a workflow

SOLVE

I would like to add a scheduled email to a workflow so I don't have to remember to do it after the email has been sent.  Hubspot does not allow you to add an email that has not been sent to a workflow (why, I do not know) - Anyone have a workaround/hack to achieve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jtroia,

I'm not aware of any ways to reference a scheduled email in workflows. Here are some ways you could work around this:

• Convert the scheduled email into an automated email and include it in a regular workflow. Pro: It's all in one place. Con: You can't schedule it. *
  • Convert the scheduled email into an automated email and create a date-centered workflow. Pro: It's all in one place and you can somehwat schedule it. Con: Might limit your later workflow actions.

* HubSpot is currently rolling out scheduled workflows, not available yet across all portals but should arrive shortly. This would be, I think, the cleanest solution.

karstenkoehler_0-1638993386305.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jtroia,

I'm not aware of any ways to reference a scheduled email in workflows. Here are some ways you could work around this:

• Convert the scheduled email into an automated email and include it in a regular workflow. Pro: It's all in one place. Con: You can't schedule it. *
  • Convert the scheduled email into an automated email and create a date-centered workflow. Pro: It's all in one place and you can somehwat schedule it. Con: Might limit your later workflow actions.

* HubSpot is currently rolling out scheduled workflows, not available yet across all portals but should arrive shortly. This would be, I think, the cleanest solution.

karstenkoehler_0-1638993386305.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jtroia
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE
Thanks. Anyway to prioritize the Jersey Strong portal for getting this
feature?
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jtroia, I don't work for HubSpot 😉 I'd recommend reaching out to your customer success manager and ask about this beta. Best regards!

Karsten Köhler