Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

davidlazar
Participant

Add the logical condition "OR" option in list filters for forms

Hi the logical conditions in list filters are set up very user unfriendly. In my example I want users who filled either form 1 OR form 2 AND at the same time who also have marketing subscription. Currently I have to add the email subscription option to each form submission filter because there is no way to select multiple forms with the ANY OF selector like in reports for example. In reality I have 10 forms and 3 extra conditions in the filter so you get the idea how many conditions I have to repeteadly add. This should be a simple logical grouping.

hubspot-lists.jpg

4 Replies 4
jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @davidlazar, thanks for reaching out! You may be limited in terms of selecting specific forms, but there are likely some workarounds that can streamline this for you.

For example, the "Recent conversion" property will contain the name of a HubSpot form submission, and you can add a filter for "Recent conversion" has ever contained any of "[text]."

I'm only seeing the first two forms, but it looks like they have a similar naming convention. You might be able to consolidate them under a filter group like:

• "Recent conversion" has ever contained any of "State of Data Quality"
  • AND has opted into Marketing Emails

Just a thought! Otherwise, I strongly encourage you to share your thoughts and use case in the HubSpot Ideas Forum for the best shot at getting in front of the HubSpot Product team.

I know this isn't perfect, but I hope it helps!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
davidlazar
Participant

Thanks, the filters in recent conversion are better but it creates a different problem - if a contact fills a different form such as login that we don't count as a conversion but still want to track, this appears as the most recent conversions and therefore the filter logic no longer applies.

jolle

Yes, exactly what @OPerek-Clark said! Another great use case for standardizing your form naming convention!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 Upvotes
OPerek-Clark
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@davidlazar You could potentially add in an AND statement where recent conversion does not contain 'login' to filter those out.