Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

azed

Add Contacts from a form field on my website...

SOLVE

I'm trying to figure out how to add contacts automatically from a lead form on my website.

So visitors to my website, fill out a form, click submit and it's used to create a new contact on my hubspot CRM... how do I set this up?

Azed

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @azed 

You need to either:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @azed 

You need to either:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
ThomasJames

SOLVE

I have a follow up to this question...

Will the hubspot website form create a lead and/or contact automatically from the form submission? My experience with these forms in the past was that Hubspot didn't utilize the contact information provided in the form to create a contact but rather associated the submission with the email used by the system (noreply@hubspot.com). See attached.

From what you appear to be saying, there is a way to have these contacts populate usefully/automatically? Please advise...

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 7.38.41 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @ThomasJames,

The system should create a contact for the unique form submission. As you are viewing the form submission information in the conversations tool, that is why the conversation is being associated with the sending email address (noreply@hubspot.com). 

If you search for the email address of the email address who submitted the form you should see a contact record.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
azed

SOLVE

Hi thanks a lot for the feedback.

The form option is going to involve my dev... wondering if there's an option I can do myself. For instance, is there an option for adding contacts from email received?

Our website leads are forwarded to my email address so I'd like to know if we can make use of that instead...

0 Upvotes