Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rogerfarrow7
Miembro

Active Lists and meetings/next/last activity (new user and pointers much appreciated)

resolver

Hi
I'm trying to set upa booking system PoC, using Active Lists that email people to invite them to book a meeting, I've set up a meeting page, and some forms in Landing Pages and theyre working really nicely; Registration form>meeting booking, and a standalone meeting booking page to be added to the Active List emails.

1)  if they created a lead record (Register) more than 2 days ago without booking a meeting.

2) if they havent got a future meeting booked, their last meeting should be 2 days ago but their 'next activity' should be 'unknown, but the - in the next activity field may be throwing that off.

Im very new to Hubspot - any tips or hints of functionality that I should look 

I just cant seem to get these to work at all, any advice very gratefully recieved.

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Active Lists and meetings/next/last activity (new user and pointers much appreciated)

resolver

Hi @rogerfarrow7,

Can you try the list criteria below? (Replace 'Any form submission' with whatever form your contacts usually register on.)

active-list.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @rogerfarrow7,

Can you try the list criteria below? (Replace 'Any form submission' with whatever form your contacts usually register on.)

active-list.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
rogerfarrow7
Miembro

resolver

Thank you Karsten, that was so helpful, I wouldnt have got to that combination of fields without your help and its looks like its working really well! 

0 Me gusta