Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TopherDavison
Participant

Active List Filtering

SOLVE

I am wanting to create an active list that automatically removes contacts based on if they have been sent a marketing email.  The list is one based upon upcoming service and I would like to be able to use the same list and email multiple times without spamming the same customers with the same email.  I see there are plenty of options for "Contact Recieved Email" but I'm looking for a filter that is more along the lines of "Contact Did Not Receive Email."  Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Active List Filtering

SOLVE

Hi @TopherDavison,

You can create an additional list of contacts who were sent the email or received the email – and then exclude this new list from your actual list (via the list membership filter).

(It would be easier if there was a filtering option, I know.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Active List Filtering

SOLVE

Hi @TopherDavison,

You can create an additional list of contacts who were sent the email or received the email – and then exclude this new list from your actual list (via the list membership filter).

(It would be easier if there was a filtering option, I know.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TopherDavison
Participant

Active List Filtering

SOLVE

AHHH I like the ole back door approach.  Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes