Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GLogue
Participant

Abandon Browse Workflow Trigger

Hello, 

I'm looking to create an abandon browse workflow, and want to combine 2 page view criteria to enrol contacts. Eg.

-Must have viewed URL containing www.example.com/ at least 3 times within the last 24 hours. 

It seems that I can only have one or the other, eg. viewed URL containing www.example.com/ at least 3 times all time, OR viewed URL containing www.example.com/ in the last 24 hours at least once. 

I've tried to think of a way to use lists/ combine other triggers to get around this, but am still coming up against the problem that I can't combine these criteria. Caan anyone else think of a way around this? 

For context, based on our product and existing contact behaviour, I would say that 1 page view in the last 24 hours does not indicate sufficient intent to trigger an abandon browse email, so I can't use this as our workflow enrolment criteria

Thanks,

Georgie

6 Replies 6
BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner

Hi @GLogue ,

If I understand your question very clearly, I think what you are looking to do is possible with the workflow triggers. You can have both, and there wouldn't be a need for you to use lists. 

Just create the workflow, select triggers -> page views -> input the page URL -> refine by date/number of times. Then, use the AND/OR functionality to add another trigger to select the second page. 

I attached a snapshot for you to see.

BukunmiOdetayo_0-1653737903867.png

If this answers your question, please help the community by marking it as a solution. 

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
VYfxjj

There are some similar type of issues that I am facing here on this website and looking for their solution and this issue is one of them kindly help us about it.

0 Upvotes
BukunmiOdetayo

If you want, you can book a call with me and I will be glad to go over all the issues you might be facing in your hubspot with you. 

Looking forward.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
GLogue
Participant

Thanks, Bukunmi! It sounds like this might be a solution... I've put some time in your calendar to discuss.

Georgie

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @GLogue. What if you had an active list where the criteria was 2 filters combining number of page views at 3+ and last page seen was updated in the last 1 day? 

danmoyle_0-1653668917330.png

This list could then trigger a workflow each time someone is added to it. To me, this means the conatcats have seen at least 3 pages in the last 24 hours. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
GLogue
Participant

Thanks, Dan. I think that the issue is still that the 'Number of page views' would be counting all time rather than just within the last day... so wouldn't pull the right group of people, but incorporating the 'last page seen' criteria is giving me food for thought! 

0 Upvotes