Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MPlaka
Participant

5th Active List doesn't get saved

SOLVE

I've been trying to save a 5th and final Active list, but I get a saving error as shown below:

Screenshot 2023-01-10 130203.png

I don't understand what seems to be the problem... I've tried clearing cookies, opening incognito windows etc, and nothing is working....

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MPlaka,

It might potentially but this isn't documented very well. Lists will be deleted permanently after 90 days so that might be when you can create a fifth list. Whatever counting mechanism HubSpot set up in the background, you might have 'confused' it by changing list types and deleting lists.

Generally, HubSpot obviously focuses on its paying customers. Upgrading to a paid subscription will unlock many features and will also give you access to HubSpot support, investigating these issues directly in your portal. If that's an option, I'd recommend reconsidering.

Also, I'd recommend removing the screenshot from your original post as it includes personal data of your contacts. cc @kvlschaefer 

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
MPlaka
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Neeraj, as I mentioned, I'm trying to create a 5th and final active list... aka I currently have 4 active lists and it doesn't allow me to save a 5th.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MPlaka,

Have you potentially created (and deleted) a fifth list before? Sometimes HubSpot doesn't count how many assets you currently have but how many distinct ones you have created over time, even if they have since been deleted.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MPlaka
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, I did create past active lists that I deleted... What solution would solve this bug though?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MPlaka,

I don't think it's a bug if it's by design, unfortunately, and it might actually be by design. HubSpot is trying to get you to upgrade to a paid product after all.

Is there maybe a deleted list still showing up under the Recently deleted tab? If it is, that might be the reason.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

MPlaka
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, but the interesting thing is I converted all active lists to static before deleting them, and so all deleted lists appear as static anyways... Will deleted lists disappear completely after a while? And will that possibly fix this problem..?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MPlaka,

It might potentially but this isn't documented very well. Lists will be deleted permanently after 90 days so that might be when you can create a fifth list. Whatever counting mechanism HubSpot set up in the background, you might have 'confused' it by changing list types and deleting lists.

Generally, HubSpot obviously focuses on its paying customers. Upgrading to a paid subscription will unlock many features and will also give you access to HubSpot support, investigating these issues directly in your portal. If that's an option, I'd recommend reconsidering.

Also, I'd recommend removing the screenshot from your original post as it includes personal data of your contacts. cc @kvlschaefer 

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

NeerajTrikha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MPlaka , 

There is a very high probablity this is due to limit set by the account type.

If you are on free account you are allowed to create only (5) active lists.  The next level of subscription allows upto 25 active lists.

See this for more details, HubSpot Product & Services Catalog

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Neeraj Trikha

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

0 Upvotes