HubSpot Academy Support

kpark

Missing Form Option Under Contacts

SOLVE

Hi,

We have Marketing Basic and are trying to create a custom form for our website that will link back to our CRM in Hubspot. However, under Contacts, our option for Forms (or any other options) is missing. Dashboard.png

Who do I contact to solve this issue? I am having a hard time finding a way to directly contact support, and can't find anyone else with this problem in the community forums. 

Thanks,

Kristin

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kpark

From your screenshot it looks like your portal is HubSpot Marketing Starter rather than Basic. Starter doesnt include the forms features and relies on 'collected forms' to gather contact details. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @kpark

From your screenshot it looks like your portal is HubSpot Marketing Starter rather than Basic. Starter doesnt include the forms features and relies on 'collected forms' to gather contact details. 

Hope this helps.

RoomRaccoon

SOLVE

There is only a free Account and a Starters account (46 p/m) right?

Because I see a Contact form on both Sales and Marketing but I dont see a submenu with 'Forms'?  So do I need to upgrade to a payed account before I can use the Forms?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @RoomRaccoon

There is also the full Marketing Hub product (Basic, Pro and Enterprise versions) which have a higher price point and many more features. See more here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/marketing

0 Upvotes