HubSpot Academy Support

Supriya1

Unable to view SEO training course certification even after completing all modules

I have completed the HubSpot Seo training course: building sustainable traffic from business growth from this email id, however, it's not awarding me the certificate. Can you please help with this? I checked under the learning centerScreenshot (944).pngScreenshot (945).png and there are no certificate badge icons enabled. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unable to view SEO training course certification even after completing all modules

Hi @Supriya1,

It looks like you've completed a track, which is not a certification course, so there is no physical certification with it. 

For more information, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
nithin

when ever i click the practical courses in marketing software course it pops with the image shown below.hubspot.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nithin,

If the practical exercises require access to paid tools in the marketing software, you will need to have a paid marketing subscription to complete the exercises.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes