HubSpot Academy Support

nvs2084

Unable to access Contextual Marketing Certification course

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I recently completed my Inbound and Content Marketing Certifications and was recommended to take Contextual Marketing certification as well. I am absolutely intrigued and excited to learn this subject.

However, I am unable to see it in my Learning Center. Is it available to HubSpot customers only? Is there a way I can get an access to it?

Thanks in advance.

Namita

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @nvs2084,

Firstly, congrats on being both Inbound and Content Marketing certified! As of right now, the Contextual Marketing certification is only available to customers as it dives into using the HubSpot tools. 

This may change in the future so keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime, I would recommend the Email Marketing Certification as your next step. 

- Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @nvs2084,

Firstly, congrats on being both Inbound and Content Marketing certified! As of right now, the Contextual Marketing certification is only available to customers as it dives into using the HubSpot tools. 

This may change in the future so keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime, I would recommend the Email Marketing Certification as your next step. 

- Julien

0 Upvotes
nvs2084

SOLVE

Thanks Julien.

I have started with growth driven design certification, but email one is right after that!

I commend Hubspot's work in creating such quality content to help us learn and grow. Will look out for Contextual certification in future.

Best

Namita

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey Namita, glad to hear you are loving the content. Good luck on your next certifications!

0 Upvotes