HubSpot Academy Support

JAllen

Taking a HubSpot Certification Exam on a Mobile Device

SOLVE

Hello there, 

One of my students would like to take his HubSpot certification exam on a tablet. Are there any potential issues we should consider related to this approach? The rest of my students are testing on laptops. I would think his experience should mirror those of the laptop users, but I wanted to double check. Thanks!

J  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: One of my students would like to take his HubSpot certification exam on a tablet. Are there any potential issues we should consider related to this approach? The rest of my students are testing on laptops. I would think his experience should mirror those of the laptop users ...?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Generally speaking, if the academy training works on a specific tablet (with emphasis) the subsequent test for that same training should (added emphasis) work ok on that same device. That being said, a good rule of thumb is to always test responsive behavior when dealing with the HubSpot ecosystem.

Cases in point ...

-- the HubSpot community website isn't fully responsive.

-- the HubSpot mobile app is a completely separate mobile animal.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot next.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: One of my students would like to take his HubSpot certification exam on a tablet. Are there any potential issues we should consider related to this approach? The rest of my students are testing on laptops. I would think his experience should mirror those of the laptop users ...?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Generally speaking, if the academy training works on a specific tablet (with emphasis) the subsequent test for that same training should (added emphasis) work ok on that same device. That being said, a good rule of thumb is to always test responsive behavior when dealing with the HubSpot ecosystem.

Cases in point ...

-- the HubSpot community website isn't fully responsive.

-- the HubSpot mobile app is a completely separate mobile animal.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot next.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes