HubSpot Academy Support

jakealbion

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Is there a way to review test results or section scores?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey @jakealbion,

When you finish an exam there is an option to download your section by section breakdown of the exam. If you didn't manage to grab that file I can pull the breakdown for you if you can give me the email address that you took the certification on!

Best,

Julien

View solution in original post

43 Replies 43
WeAreInbound
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Reviewing test results

SOLVE
@Julien could you help mean about Hubspot Sales Certification ? Could you email me the certification ? I passed the exam last friday morning but i didnt receive any certificate yet. Thanks in advance
0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey @WeAreInbound,

You should be able to access your certification by logging in to your portal and filtering by "Status - Completed" 

This should allow you to see which certifications you have completed and allow you to access the certificate. 

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
WeAreInbound
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Reviewing test results

SOLVE
I did what you suggest but the problem regarding some practical excercise! I did in my account but for learning centre didn't recognize it...so its not complete! Could you help me ? Email is Gabriele.maggiolo@weareinbound.it
0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hi @WeAreInbound,

It looks like you still need to complete two exercises. Once you have completed these you will be awarded the certification.

Create a task queue

Think of a task queue as a playlist for a sales rep's to-do's. Simply create a task queue for a certain category of to-dos and base them on time zone, territory, priority, or anything else you choose.

Make a sales email template

Now that you know about the importance of relevant sales outreach, let's go ahead and create an email template together. It'll help you save time by never drafting the same email twice. This exercise will take place in HubSpot's free email templates tool which is included in your account. If you are at your limit, you can send an existing email template.

0 Upvotes
maggiethompson

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

I would also like to know how to find the breakdown of my results!

0 Upvotes
ck2836

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hello Julien,

I was wondering if you could email me my test results for my second attempt for the Hubspot Marketing Software Certification.  I wasn't able to save them from the page due to computer issues. My email is ck2836@wayne.edu and that's what I used to login for the exam.

Thank you,

Keith 

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey Keith, I saw that you passed on your most recent attempt. Let me know if you still want the breakdown of the second attempt and congrats on passing!

- Julien

0 Upvotes
ck2836

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hello Julien,

Thank you. I won't be needing the second attempt results. 

Thanks for the quick response and congratulations.

Keith 

0 Upvotes
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey @jakealbion,

When you finish an exam there is an option to download your section by section breakdown of the exam. If you didn't manage to grab that file I can pull the breakdown for you if you can give me the email address that you took the certification on!

Best,

Julien

jodiemurray

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

would you also be able to send my results too?

its jodie@realityhouse.co.uk

thanks!

0 Upvotes
Emina-Demiri
Participant

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hi 

I was also too quick to get the certificate and missed my chance. Would you be so kind to send it to me via email? it's emina.demiri-watson@advice-cloud.co.uk

Thanks

0 Upvotes
JaredGrace

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey! Would you also be able to grab my results? The email the test was taken under is jaredgrace884@gmail.com 

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey @JaredGrace, just sent you the breakdown via email!

0 Upvotes
Moultrie

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hello! I needed to take the Content Marketing Certification for a class at my school, but I didn't realize that we needed to turn in the score breakdown and failed to screenshot it. Is there any way my results breakdown could be emailed to me?  The email the test was taken under is djm0044@tigermail.auburn.edu

Thank you

0 Upvotes
JaredGrace

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Thank you very much, Julien

0 Upvotes
bobettekyle

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

I have the same issue. I didn't realize that would be my only chance to download the section scores. Smiley Happy @Julien I've sent you my email address via messaging. Thank you much for helping.

0 Upvotes
chris_khouryy

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

hey @Julien i'm having the same issue.

my email address is christopher.khoury@rockpool.com

if you're able to help out, that'd be great! Cheers

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

@chris_khouryy I have sent your exam breakdown via email!

0 Upvotes
gabrielaolmos

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey, Julien!

I'm also having this problem.

The download link didin't appear to me at the final page.
Would you send the results of my test to me, please?

I took the test under gabrielaolmosduarte@gmail.com
Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Reviewing test results

SOLVE

Hey @gabrielaolmos, I wasn't able to find any exam results with the email address that you provided. Is it possible you took it with another email address?

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes