Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Practical Exercise Isn't Working

Highlighted
New Contributor

1. The email address you completed the certification with:

Sarahxxxxcom

2. The name of the certification

Contextual Marketing

3. The browsers you have tried loading the content in (name and version)

- Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.169 ), Chrome (Incognito), Safari (Version 12.1.1 (13607.2.6.1.2)

4. Screenshot of the teams tab within your learning center

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 10.35.14 AM.png

5. Screenshot of the track tab of your learning center (after searching for your specific certification)

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 10.35.58 AM.png

I have cleared my cache multiple times, I've made sure that Javascript is enabled on all pages, I don't have popups blocked.

Everytime I try to do the Practical application, it just opens a new tab and nothing happens. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Sarahkat2014 ,

Looking internally, I can see all your practical exercises marked as completed.  What remains now is re-taking the exam, since you last passed it longer than 13 months ago (full chart of how long certifications are valid here).  Have you had any trouble taking the exam?  

New Contributor

@vrneuman I actually just passed the exam for the Contextual Marketing certificate about 2 days ago - I'm not able to complete the certification because the Practical Exercises won't work

I found another article that mentioned the practical application section wouldn't work if you are using a free HubSpot account. If that's the case, is there a way that the system can be overridden so I can actually get my certification?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Sarahkat2014,

Thanks for the additional clarification.  I went ahead and put your account on a two week free trial of Marketing Professional, which should give you access to the tools you need to complete your final practical exercise.  The trial will end automatically after two weeks, so there's nothing you need to do on your end regarding it.