HubSpot Academy Support

YonM
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Initial ideas from course to use in agencies?

Hi, does anyone have some ideas that they took from the Sales enablement course to use in a marketing agency? 

One thing I kept thinking was 'How are we following up with our customers to make sure that they're using our service to get the job done?' 

We have weekly and quarterly meetings with each team and the client's Person-of-Contact but I also implemented a satisfaction survey a manager or executive can send on a quarterly basis so that there's a conversation with a 'new face' and not just the regular team. 

I'd love to hear some similar ideas or action items you picked up while doing the course!

6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @YonM welcome to the Community and thank you for your question!

@KBrady@JimmyR@Lonnie@uaissone@ShockinglyD@imran_battla have all completed the certification - do you guys have any insights to share with @YonM?

CC @KyleJepson 🙂 

imran_battla
Participant

Would you be willing to share relevant articles on sales enablement?  In addition to surveys, any interesting pieces you come across as curated content you can share may be beneficial.

Example: Sales Enablement Insights

0 Upvotes
YonM

I was thinking more along the lines of a new process or technique that those who finished the certification learned from the course or were inspired to try something new they hadnt heard of before as a result of the course.

imran_battla
Participant

The biggest takeaway for me in terms of actionable insights was developing a llead qualification matrix between high quality and poor quality leads for my company, and we developed a lead qualification matrix to help us develop our leads and push them into sales-ready prospects. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you would like some resources about developing a matrix.

YonM

Hi Imran,

That's really interestng. Yes, I'd love some more info on that. I was particularly interested in the course what should happen to leads that are on the bottom row [and not hand rasiers] but I felt like the info there wasn't as tangible or pragmatic as I'd want. 

0 Upvotes
imran_battla
Participant

Can you shoot me an email to ibattla@gcsiweb.com and we can take it from there?