HubSpot Academy Support

AtharvaBahirat

Inbound Sales Certification done but didn't receive the Certificate for the same

SOLVE

Hi,

I am done with my Inbound Sales Certfiication and also given the test scoring 50/60 in the same. 

I haven't yet received any certificate for the same. 
Kindly help me here. 

Thanks,

Regards

Atharva

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Inbound Sales Certification done but didn't receive the Certificate for the same

SOLVE

Thanks @AtharvaBahirat!

Two thoughts: 

1. Is the certificate showing when you go to learning center>tracks>inbound sales?

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 8.43.35 AM.png

2. If you click into the one lesson that doesn't have the check mark and click through those lessons, does the check mark show up and does the view certificate show up in the spot mentioned in step 1?

If not, can you please send along what you do see in the "tracks" area where you should see "view certificate"? 

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @AtharvaBahirat,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am able to see you did pass on my end, so want to make sure you are able to view all of your certifications. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
AtharvaBahirat

SOLVE
Hi,
I am still not able to view the certificate nor have I received any email for the same.
Thanks
Atharva
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @AtharvaBahirat,

Do you mind sending me a picture of your learning center and what you see for Inbound Sales? 

I am going to partner with the Support team on this matter. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
saurabhghedia

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem. I received the mail regarding my scores and answers, but I'm not able to fetch it in my account anywhere. Kindly help.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @saurabhghedia,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share the information I requested above? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
saurabhghedia

SOLVE

Hi,

I don't see my certification in the tracks area. PFA the screenshotScreen Shot 2018-09-22 at 10.51.57 AM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @saurabhghedia,

Can you please send along a screenshot of the "team" tab (see screenshot)? Additionally, if you can send along a screenshot of the email you received confirming your score, that would be great.

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 9.05.31 AM.png

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
saurabhghedia

SOLVE

Hi,

PFA the screenshots as you asked.Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 1.39.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-25 at 1.43.42 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @saurabhghedia,

Thank you for the screenshots! I am going to partner with the Academy team on this, but to confirm is this issue occuring in multiple browsers/after clearing your cache? If you can confirm what browsers you are experiencing this on, that will help the Academy team in understanding what the best next steps are. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
AtharvaBahirat

SOLVE

Hi,

Please find attached the screenshot of the same. 

Thanks,

Regards,

Atharva

Screenshot_20180912-193623.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @AtharvaBahirat!

Two thoughts: 

1. Is the certificate showing when you go to learning center>tracks>inbound sales?

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 8.43.35 AM.png

2. If you click into the one lesson that doesn't have the check mark and click through those lessons, does the check mark show up and does the view certificate show up in the spot mentioned in step 1?

If not, can you please send along what you do see in the "tracks" area where you should see "view certificate"? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes