HubSpot Academy Support

lnickson

I have completed/Passed inbound marketing coursework didn't get certificate. Need asap.

I have completed/Passed inbound marketing coursework didn't get certificate. Need asap.  My school's instructor said a lot of students also had this problem and had to contact you.  

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have completed/Passed inbound marketing coursework didn't get certificate. Need asap.

Hi @lnickson,

Can you please share what you see in your learning center when you click on the "team" tab and the "track" tab (and search for Inbound Marketing? 

Additionally did you receive any email notifying you of your exam results? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Laurie
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Hi - I am having the same issue. I completed the Inbound certification over a week ago, and have not gotten an email.  In Learning Center, it shows that I completed it. Can you fix mine as well? thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Laurie,

Can you please share what you see in your learning center when you click on the "team" tab and the "track" tab (and search for Inbound Marketing? 

Additionally did you receive any email notifying you of your exam results? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Laurie
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

In Learning Center/My team, I see that I passed the Inbound certification (the badge/icon is orange), but that's all. I did receive an email with the breakdown of how I did on the exam. FYI - I submitted a ticket with support earlier today requesting help with this - don't want any dual effort on this. thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Laurie,

Was Support able to help you resolve this? Working directly with them will be the best process for resolving this matter. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Danielle8
Participant

Hello, I am having a similar problem. I successfully passed my inbound exam, and I received an email to that regard.  When I go to "My team" there is an orange graduation cap to show that I passed it. However, I do not see a place to access my certification badge. The help center indicated to click on a button called "Certification" next to "Resume Track"...but there is no Certification button - only "Resume Track." 

Do I need to complete more exams (in another track) to get the Certification? Is that why it's not showing up? Or... is the Inbound certification exam the only test I need to pass, but this is a technical glitch?

Many thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Danielle8,

I am seeing you as having passed the inbound certification. If you look under the "tracks" tab do you still not see anything allowing you to view/download your certificate?

If you can send along screenshots of what you are seeing, and also confirm you see the same thing across multiple browsers, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

Danielle8
Participant

Thank you so much for your response! I am able to view the certification now. Many thanks again.