HubSpot Academy Support

theScott
Top Contributor

How do you pass the social media exercise in the Marketing Software certification?

SOLVE

I've been trying to re-up my Marketing Software certification, but I can't seem to pass the social media exercise. The instructions say "Post or schedule at least 10 social media updates. These can be on different platforms but they need to be 10 separate updates."

I uploaded and scheduled 10 different posts to our twitter profile, but still fail the exercise every time I submit it for approval. There's no feedback, so I have no idea why it's failing.

Anyone else run into this problem?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
theScott
Solution
Top Contributor

How do you pass the social media exercise in the Marketing Software certification?

SOLVE

I submitted the issue to Support, and they confirmed it is a technical problem. I was always getting denied in less than 24 hours despite having 20 unique social posts scheduled.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @theScott,

That portion of the practicum is graded by hand, and there can be some time (up to seven business days) between submitting the exam and having it accepted. 

If it has been over seven business days since you completed the task, please let me know and I will continue investigating this on my end. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
theScott
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I submitted the issue to Support, and they confirmed it is a technical problem. I was always getting denied in less than 24 hours despite having 20 unique social posts scheduled.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for the update @theScott

0 Upvotes