HubSpot Academy Support

ibadrehman
Miembro

Course is not getting completed

resolver

I recently completed Facebook Ads Training: How to Build Great Ads & Audiences track and it shows that 0 minutes remaining. However, there is one exercise at the end of lesson 2 in which I am supposed to create Facebook ad and Hubspot team will grade it within 24 hours. I took the exercise and created the ad but did not complete it since I am not ready to pay for any ads right now. It still show incomplete. 

Please let me know how to complete this as I need my certificate ASAP for a position I am applying for.

Thanks in advance!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hi @ibadrehman,

If there is a portion of the exam that requires a Facebook leads ads subscription then you would need to have purchased that/have access to those tools in order to complete the course, I would guess. @crystalking is that correct? 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hi @ibadrehman,

If there is a portion of the exam that requires a Facebook leads ads subscription then you would need to have purchased that/have access to those tools in order to complete the course, I would guess. @crystalking is that correct? 

0 Me gusta
ibadrehman
Miembro

resolver

Thank you @Anonymous. I figured it out and one more thing I did not know that every track does not come with a certificate. 🙂

0 Me gusta
JorieMunroe
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @ibadrehman,

Happy to hop in here! 

@Anonymous - you are correct. In order for the practical exercises to be marked as complete, you need to have access to the tool in question.In this case, Ads is currently an additional add-on, so you would need to purchase this feature in order for the practical exercise to be marked as complete. 

To speak to your other question, only courses with the tag "Certification" will have certificates of completion in the HubSpot Learning Center. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best,

Jorie 

0 Me gusta
ibadrehman
Miembro

resolver

Thank you @JorieMunroe for explaining the excercise completion criteria. 

For now I am good 🙂 

Thanks again!

0 Me gusta