HubSpot Academy Support

Resendo
Participant

Certification

Hello
I have finished four topics (Inbound M, Social M, Email marketing, Content Marketing).

The email I receive is the certify? It is all? or there be a place to download ?
regards
Iván

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @Resendo,

You can download your certifications from the learning center. In your portal navgiate to the drop down menu in the top right hand corner under your avatar>learning center>from there you can search for the certifications you completed, or go to "my team" and view them all in one place. You can download the certificates from there.

Thanks,
Jenny

Shivangivp

Certification

Hi @jennysowyrda I tried doing that for my email marketing certificate and I am unable to do so. Additionally, it is close to 24 hours and I haven't received my certification or a reply from Hubspot for my post. Could you help urgently?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @Shivangivp,

You should be able to see the certification within your portal under the "tracks" tab by searching for "email marketing". If you do not see them, please confirm what you do see through screenshots, and confirm that this issue is occuring across multiple browsers. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Resendo
Participant

Certification

You are so kind, thanks for help me.
In the page you mentioned, I Don't find the way to download any certify, even right clic does not work.
Any suggestion ? What Iam doing wrong?
Regards, Iván

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Thanks for the update @Resendo!

Can you please share with me a screenshot of what you see in your learning center, like the bottom screenshot here. As well as a screenshot of what you see under the "team" tab within your learning center? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Resendo
Participant

Certification

Hello

I really appreciate your help, but you did not answer my last message (a month ago).

Help me please

(I sent the images that you asked)
Regards

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @Resendo,

Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for the delay in responding here and thank you for the screenshots. 

Can you send along a screenshot specifically for when you search for "Inbound Marketing software" in the tracks, and see if the certification shows up there? Same for the other specific certifications? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
preprankur

Certification

How did I pass the Hubspot exams?

I failed in Hubspot exams. I am wondering what kind of the questions they ask and what they taught.

I have transcripts and PPTs(PDF) but I am confused what to and how to study.

Please HELP Me!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @preprankur ,

Here is a blog post to help you study for the exams. 

The more familiar you are with the content and the exams, the better prepared you will be to pass the certification.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
preprankur

Certification

Hey,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and I found all it useful and impressive.

Now I have successfully completed my courses and certifications too with good marks now I am looking for my certifications.I mean; I didn't get any certificate yet while I have done with the courses.

May you please show me some idea How do I have my certificates?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification

Hi @preprankur,

Which certifications did you take? 

When you look under the "team" tab within your learning center, do you see the certifications marked as complete? If so, you should be able to search for them from within the "tracks" tab of your learning center to see and download the certifications and badges.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Resendo
Participant

Certification

Thanks a lot

Using the other way to download my certify does not work, but it was so simple than clicking in the "view certification" button, your last comment give to me the way.

Regards Iván

Resendo
Participant

Certification

I really appreciate your help.
Thanks

I attach the images that you ask
Regards

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-02 12.58.37.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-10-02 12.58.48.png

0 Upvotes