HubSpot Academy Support

Birgitta

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi, I was wondering if I could get my certification transferred from my birgittabi@gmail.com account to my birgittabiz@gmail account?  The first mail I used was misspelled and does not work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi @Birgitta,

You can add your certificate to your Linkedin by following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi @Birgitta,

I am not seeing any certifications associated with birgittabi@gmail.com; can you please confirm that is the proper email address that your certs are associated with now? Additionally, if you can share which certifications you are looking to transfer, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Birgitta

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thanks, I did the exam again on my new account because I didn't know if this issue would be solved. 

A question: Is it possible to get the Inbound Marketing Certificate outwritten in a document that can be viewed at my LinkedIn profile with certification.

Best Regards,

Birgitta

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi @Birgitta,

You can add your certificate to your Linkedin by following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Birgitta

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Thanks Jennifer for helping me to announce it at Linkedin!

Birgitta

0 Upvotes
Birgitta

Certification Transfer

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thanks, I did the exam again on my new account because I didn't know if this issue would be solved. 

A question: Is it possible to get the Inbound Marketing Certificate outwritten in a document that can be viewed at my LinkedIn profile with certification.

Best Regards,

Birgitta

0 Upvotes