HubSpot Academy Support

emilyh

Can't PDF/Print "Inbound (New)" Certificate

SOLVE

I passed the exam for my "Inbound (New) Certification" earlier today. I was able to have my score emailed to me, but I can't figure out where to generate a PDF/print my certificate.

I've gone to academy.hubspot.com and signed in. I've gone to the Learning Tracks. And by "Inbound (New)", all I see is a "Resume Track" button. No link for "View Certificate". 

Help, please? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@emilyh@crobin36@crobin36

Thank you for your patience as I look into this issue. Can I ask you all to do the following:

1. Open up the Learning Center

2. Refresh your browers and all cached content, how you do this will depend on your browser and operating system please see instructions here: http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

3. Navigate to your list of tracks in the Learning Center and find the problematic track.

4. You should see a link 'View certificate' next to 'Review track'/'Explore track' button. After clicking on it, a badge + links to download certificate should be visible on the screen:

If after following all of the above steps you still cannot see this option please let me know and also confirm which browser you are using and which version. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
crobin36

SOLVE

I completed my Inbound Marketing certification, but it is not showing a tab to view certificate to download in PDF form. I followed the instructions that were provided in the help desk, but no avail. I clicked my name then Learning Center and went to the Inbound marketing, but still not certificate. I spoke with customer service and they informed me that there could be a glitch in the system. As this assignment is due on Sunday for a class grade. I received my scores immdediately after i finished the test yesterday. Please assist with this matter. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey all,

Could you please send me a private message confirming:

1. Your HUB ID

2. A screesnhot of the email and any other information you received r.e. your socre

3. A screenshot of what you are seeing in the Learning Centre

0 Upvotes
ShreyaAgrawal

SOLVE

I am not able to download the pdf of my certificateScreenshot (255).png

0 Upvotes
emilyh

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby I sent you a PM, but I can't attach screenshots there either. Please reach out to me. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@emilyh@crobin36@crobin36

Thank you for your patience as I look into this issue. Can I ask you all to do the following:

1. Open up the Learning Center

2. Refresh your browers and all cached content, how you do this will depend on your browser and operating system please see instructions here: http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

3. Navigate to your list of tracks in the Learning Center and find the problematic track.

4. You should see a link 'View certificate' next to 'Review track'/'Explore track' button. After clicking on it, a badge + links to download certificate should be visible on the screen:

If after following all of the above steps you still cannot see this option please let me know and also confirm which browser you are using and which version. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
CevJ

SOLVE

Same issue, I've already sent a PM with screenshots with all information last week. Changing browsers and deleting cache gives no change. Exam has been passed since May 31st. 

0 Upvotes
crobin36

SOLVE

HUB ID: 4568882

Its not allowing me to upload a screen shot of anything. I will try again. Thank you

0 Upvotes
ameliacwong

SOLVE

Hello,

I passed the Content Marketing Certification (50/60) but the certificate is not showing on my account. Only the resume button shows up when I see the content marketing track pop up.

Can you please help me?

0 Upvotes