HubSpot Academy Support

Isabel1024

Account With HubSpot Academy Certifications Was Deleted

Hi,

I think I had multiple HubSpot accounts and I can't find any of my certifications connected to my gmail account (IsabelT1024@gmail.com) so I'm guessing they must have been tied to my aol e-mail (Issy1024@aol.com), which has since been deleted, because again, I didn't realize I even had more than 1 account. Is there any way to restore that account or to at least transfer over my certifications to my gmail account which is still current?

These are the certifications/licenses:

Email Marketing: dcad937965604083a8066f322cf1f722    (Expires April 2019)

Inbound: 800b8b0ead7e413697d92438199201cf    (Expires March 2019)

Content: 84862994f27d40f08432767fe2d5584a   (Expires Feb 2019)

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Isabel1024,

I am seeing your certifications associated with your Gmail account. You should be able to access them by logging into portal 5226528 (which your Gmail account is associated with). 

Can you please log in and see if you see the certifications? You will find the Inbound one by searching Inbound (2017). 

If you encounter any roadblocks, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Isabel1024

Hi Jenny,

Thank for responding. I don't see them. I was trying to consildate acocunts and I deleted the "existing accounts" within my login that was tied to my old employer and/or an old website (it might have been both). I thought the certifications were just tied to my login account, not a specific URL...could that be it? Thanks. Isabel

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Isabel1024,

The certifications are associated with your email address, so even if you log in through a new portal using the same email address, they should populate.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Isabel1024

Thank you for trying to help me Jenny. I still can't see it when I log into HubSpot Academy using my email address. It looks like I don't have any certifications. I can, however see them listed in the Learning Center (and they show as expiring soon so I want to renew them before they do), but I can't select anything there. I'm so confused how everything is supposed to fit together.

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 12.28.57 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Isabel1024,

If you find the certifications under the "tracks" tab from within your learning center, you will have the option to renew the certifications. 

You can search for the certification you're looking for from within the tracks as a starting point.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ldd

@jennysowyrda  Hi, I  have the same issue as OP. My original certifications were gained while employed and they deactivated my account after I left. (I mistakenly thought I could transfer the certifications after I left, like you could in the old days). My old login was under lholzberger at edtsolutions.com. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ldd,

I can help you transfer them! Would you like them transferred to the email address associated with your Community login?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ldd

@jennysowyrda Yes please! This is great. Thank you so much!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ldd,

Your certifications have been transferred and you should be all set!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
brianrivera08

Hi @jennysowyrda 

I have the same problem. The account that has the certifications has been deleted. I want to transfer them to my new account (briankeithrivera.44@gmail.com)

Attached are the soft copies of my certificates. Thank you.
Inbound Marketing Certified.pngCertified Hubspot CMS Developer.pngHubspot Marketing Software Certified.pngHubspot Sales Software Certification.png

0 Upvotes