HubSpot Academy Support

Roger64

Passing certificate not showing

SOLVE

Hello,

I passed the Inbound Marketing course (3/16/18) and cannot access "certification".  I'm attaching screenshots of the email and what I see when I view the lesson.

Can you help?

Thanksroger-bisbe_inbound-cert (1).jpgroger-bisbe_inbound-cert (2).jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @garycoles,

The upwork option will only be available on certain certifications. For more information on this, please check out this thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
15 Replies 15
garycoles

SOLVE

I also passed the certification for inbound marketing for the last 2 years.  All I want to do is add the certification badge to my Upwork profile.  But it is no longer listed on my account just like the others who passed the test.

So how do I resolve this so my badge and any future badges will be added?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @garycoles,

The upwork option will only be available on certain certifications. For more information on this, please check out this thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Roger64

SOLVE

I've been unable to resolve the issue on my own.  I'm hoping someone from the HubSpot Academy will help us all out soon.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Roger64,

Your email shows that you passed the Inbound certification, while the screenshot is for Inbound marketing. What do you see when you search for just Inbound? The naming system, while accurate for the courses, can be confusing at times!

Let me know if you're still having issues with the Inbound certification.

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Roger64

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for getting back!

I've attached 2 screencaptures with regard to your recent comments.

In the one you'll see I did take the Inbound Marketing course, and not Inbound.  Notice how Inbound Marketing is showing "Resume track".  I've tried clicking through modules, but to no avail.

In the other screencapture I followed your other comment to xlopes re: go to the "my team" page.  Notice how "Inbound (2017 Version) shows.

I hope these clues help you solve this.  Thanks again for your help!roger-bisbe_inbound-cert (3).jpgroger-bisbe_inbound-cert (4).jpg

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @Roger64! It looks like the issue is that HubSpot isn't pulling the Inbound (2017) certificate into your portal. Do you mind sharing the email address associated with your certifications so I can partner with the Academy team on this? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Roger64

SOLVE

Hi Jenny.

The email is rjbisbe@gmail.com.

Thanks for all your help on this.  Much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
garycoles

SOLVE

My email is = mail@garycoles.net

0 Upvotes
xlopes
Participant

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm having a similar problem I guess.

Signed up in the Inbound Marketing certification and passed the exam March 7, 2018.

Received the exact same email as Roger. And just like Roger, I can't acess my grade, certificate, certification course, etc.

I actually browse Hubspot academy website and can't seem to find anything that shows I already am certified in that course.

Besides, is it just me, or it wasn't this confusing before to identify, choose a given certification course and take it. I was thinking about taking on another certification and I really get lost now in all those tracks and lessons in the screen. Isn't there a way to have an overview of all the certifications in one place?

Sorry to step in Roger. Hope you won't mind.

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @xlopes,

If you're still struggling with this, can you please share a screenshot like Roger so that I can see what you see in your learning center?

Additionally if you go to the "my team" page within the learning center you will see an over view of all the certifications you have. 

The more information (regarding what email address you took the course with and what you are seeing in your learning center) the better I can advise on next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
xlopes
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thanks for your reply.

My email: lopes.alex.sergio@gmail.com

I think I know what's going on. The problem is that I'm certified at Inbound (2017 version). I've confirmed this at "my team" page and searching for Inbound 2017 in the "tracks" page. And only here (after finding the Inbound 2017 track) I can acess my certification details (grade, certificate, etc). I think it would be best if Hubspot makes it easier to find this and not have to search for it in the "tracks" page. Why can't I just access this from the icon at "my team"?

Another thing confusing me was that, as far as I understand, there wasn't an Inbound Marketing (2017) certification. There was only Inbound, which is very different from the current Inbound certification.

For example:

The Inbound (2017 version) had 12 lessons, over 4h and intermediate level.

The current Inbound certificattion (2018) has only 7 lessons, 2h25 and begginer level.

On the other hand, the current Inbound Marketing certification (2018) has 11 lessons and over 4h at an intermediate level as well. 

That was confusing, because I was certain that my certification had a lot more content than what's in Inbound (2018), which is only a fundamentals/begginer track. So, in my mind, I had to be certified in Inbound Marketing, and not just Inbound.

Wouldn't you say that, between the two, the Inbound (2017) is perhaps a better match for Inbound Marketing (2018)?

Thanks,

Sergio

Inbound2017.JPG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @xlopes,

Thank you for your feedback about the courses, as well as the update on finding your certifications. 

While I can't speak for the naming conventions for the Academy team, I will share this feedback with them. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, it is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
garycoles

SOLVE

I found my certificate from 2017 and it states it is expiring soon but it does not allow me to connect it to Upwork nor when it expires.  Soon?  Is extremely vague!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @garycoles,

Were you able to locate your certification? If so, the exact expiration date will be on there. If you are still struggling to locate the certification, please confirm you are looking for the Inbound Marketing certification. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Roger64

SOLVE

Sergio,

It looks like you've solved the mystery.  I also was able to access my certificate and details by searching in tracks for Inbound (2017 version).

Thank you!

Roger