Not Passing Practical Exercise

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I recently completed the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification - or, so I thought. 

I've already passed the final exam and completed the lessons. However, I can't seem to pass the CTA practical exercise for the life of me. I understand how to create a CTA, where to place them, how to customize with brand colors and everything else. But twice now, the system tells me after a few days that I have not passed it. What gives?! 

There is no feedback on what specifically I'm doing wrong, so I don't know how to correct this. Anyone else ever run into this problem? How did you fix it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Hey Jenny,

When I go back to review my completed tracks and certifications, the marketing software course now shows completed - so I guess switching to the new viewer solved the problem. Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @kstrout,

Sorry for any frustrations this has caused you! Are you using the old version of the CTAs tool, or the new one? If you are working in the old version, can you try updating to the new interface and see if that resolves the issue for you? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I was using the old version, but just switched to the new viewer and created a new CTA button. Not sure if that will help, but we'll see.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks @kstrout,

I am seeing it as successfully completed on my end now, so if you haven't seen the certification populate yet, it should very soon! 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hey Jenny,

When I go back to review my completed tracks and certifications, the marketing software course now shows completed - so I guess switching to the new viewer solved the problem. Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes