HubSpot Academy Support

davidoffsky
Participant

No 'Add to Upwork' button on the Inbound Certification

SOLVE

Hello there people of HubSpot.

First of all, I'd like to say that I read through all the related threads created by many people with this exact problem. And unfortunately a viable solution is yet to be found.

So seeing this issue still persists, I wonder if anyone found a way to verify their Inbound Certificate on Upwork?

Tried different browsers, clearing cookies and cache, but to no avail.

Below are screenshots illustrating this problem.

Is HubSpot working on this issue? 

This certificate is one of the HubSpot certificates supported by UpworkThis certificate is one of the HubSpot certificates supported by Upwork'Add to Upwork' button missing'Add to Upwork' button missing

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @davidoffsky,

Currently the new Inbound certification hasn't been verified by Upwork yet, and therefore the built in "add to UpWork" button isn't available yet. This is at Upwork's discretion. If there is no button for adding to Upwork, it hasn't been approved to be added by Upwork.

For more detail, I wanted to share this thread, which addresses the question as well.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @davidoffsky,

Currently the new Inbound certification hasn't been verified by Upwork yet, and therefore the built in "add to UpWork" button isn't available yet. This is at Upwork's discretion. If there is no button for adding to Upwork, it hasn't been approved to be added by Upwork.

For more detail, I wanted to share this thread, which addresses the question as well.

Thanks,
Jenny

davidoffsky
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your answer. And sorry for creating any redundancy in the threads.

I also contacted Upwork Customer Support, and they told me that "Hubspot and Upwork still working to have this integrated.""Please keep an eye on any updates with Hubspot if the option to add to Upwork is already available in your account with them."

So it seems like my only bet is to wait for the above to happen, and check periodically if the 'Add to Upwork' button is available.

Hope this thread provides insight into this problem for other people experiencing it.