My inbound certification is not found on learning center or via link

Highlighted
New Contributor

I completed Inbound Certification on Aug 2017 and as per details it's valid until Oct 2019.  But now I couldn't locate my certificate anywhere and inbound course progress is showing 0%.

• I don't see "View Certification" option next to the "Explore this track" which seems to be the way others are finding it if I'm not mistaken. 
  • I can't find certification by following See certificate link from LinkedIn.
  • I can't find the certification anywhere in my profile.
  • I tried hard refreshing learning center and it didn't resolve the issue.

Please fix this issue or let me know how to.

E-mail confirmation on passing Inbound Certification exam, license number can be provided if required.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
18 Replies
Resident Expert

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: My inbound certification is not found on learning center or via link?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Sounds like a couple things could be going on ...

-1- Are you absolutely certain you're logged in to HubSpot with the same email address used to obtain that cert? (essential)

-2- If yes, are you confident the link you're using is accurate? (two separate issues)

Just checked all 12 of our links and they're working ok (including the OLD Inbound cert). Update this thread and the HubSpotters will jump in to help ...

Sorry Ro and Jenny, thought I tagged you on this thread - @roisinkirby@jennysowyrda

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'm logged into the same account (the only account I've ever owned) and the two certifications I earned don't show as such. I need help from someone at HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm also unable to find my Inbound certification (License 3D26F6ABCFD14B2EB3DA184A8D758FC7) which I passed in March 2018.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ramnath

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. Any updates?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi all,

I can confirm that I am seeing all of your Inbound certifications on the back end. Due to changes in the exam format, that is the reason that the certification may not be showing in app at the moment. The Academy team is aware of this. You all still have valid certifications, though. If you need the certification resent to you, please let me know.

Additionally, @scarlit I am seeing you as also having the Content Marketing certification and Email Marketing certification.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for the reply.

My main concern is that there's no way for me to view certifications or get embed codes for my website/Upwork.

HubSpot certifications aren't worth anything if I can't use them as social proof.

Can you help with this?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @scarlit,

Absolutely! I can send you a copy of the certificate and badge if you would like! 

Let me know if that will work for you! 

Best,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks. Could you send the certificates and embed codes for ALL of my missing certifications?

And could you (or HubSpot) also acknowledge this as a bug/report it to whomever/and keep us updated on when you'll fix it?

It's very disappointing to see so many HubSpot users hanging around forums hoping for help... 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I no longer have access to the following certificates:

1. Inbound Marketing
  2. Email Marketing

The Inbound certificate expires this October (I believe) but the Email Marketing Certificate should be good until 2019 if memory serves.

Regardless, both certificates should still be available. What gives?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @scarlit,

Check out my response to your other message in this thread for more information.

Your certification is still active.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

Hi.

I have passed the Inbound Marketing course and got a certificate in February. Now, when I try to find it using the "completed" filter, it won't show.

Can you please advice?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Sona,

This is due to some changes being made within the HubSpot academy. Your certifiation is still valid and active. If you need a copy of your certificate or badge, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi All, 

@scarlit this is a known issue that the Academy team is working on. I am working on this matter with the Academy team to restore this access for you all Smiley Happy

In the meantime, can you all please try clearing your cache and refreshing your learning center to see if this resolves the issue? 

If not, can you please attach screenshots of what you see in your learning center after taking those steps? 

@Chamith @Sona @Ramnath

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

No luck! Cleaned cache, visited the learning center and selected "Completed" from the drop down.

All I can see is GDD & Email Marketing certifications.

Thanks,

Ramnath

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you for the update @Ramnath. I'm still working with the Academy team regarding this. 

I will share updates and more information as it becomes available. 

Thank you for your help and patience! 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

i cleared my cache but still unable to download, share or view the inbound marketing certification, while i passed the certication and got email from hubspot that i did it. please help.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi all,

Can you please confirm whether you are still experiencing this issue or not? 

If you are, can you please send along a screenshot of your learning center confirming you aren't seeing the certification? This will be required to continue troubleshooting on my end.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I searched "inbound" from Learning center-->Tracks and I did see a track called "Inbound (2017 Version)" at the end of search results and it had the 'View certification' link, Finally. 

As far as I'm concerned, my issue is solved now!

@Sona @Ramnath @scarlit @Usawaldigital