My inbound certification is not found on learning center or via link

Highlighted
Visitor

I completed Inbound Certification on Aug 2017 and as per details it's valid until Oct 2019.  But now I couldn't locate my certificate anywhere and inbound course progress is showing 0%.

• I don't see "View Certification" option next to the "Explore this track" which seems to be the way others are finding it if I'm not mistaken. 
  • I can't find certification by following See certificate link from LinkedIn.
  • I can't find the certification anywhere in my profile.
  • I tried hard refreshing learning center and it didn't resolve the issue.

Please fix this issue or let me know how to.

E-mail confirmation on passing Inbound Certification exam, license number can be provided if required.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Esteemed Advisor

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: My inbound certification is not found on learning center or via link?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Sounds like a couple things could be going on ...

-1- Are you absolutely certain you're logged in to HubSpot with the same email address used to obtain that cert? (essential)

-2- If yes, are you confident the link you're using is accurate? (two separate issues)

Just checked all 12 of our links and they're working ok (including the OLD Inbound cert). Update this thread and the HubSpotters will jump in to help ...

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm also unable to find my Inbound certification (License 3D26F6ABCFD14B2EB3DA184A8D758FC7) which I passed in March 2018.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ramnath

0 Upvotes