Inbound Sales Certification done but didn't receive the Certificate for the same

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I am done with my Inbound Sales Certfiication and also given the test scoring 50/60 in the same. 

I haven't yet received any certificate for the same. 
Kindly help me here. 

Thanks,

Regards

Atharva

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Thanks @AtharvaBahirat!

Two thoughts: 

1. Is the certificate showing when you go to learning center>tracks>inbound sales?

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 8.43.35 AM.png

2. If you click into the one lesson that doesn't have the check mark and click through those lessons, does the check mark show up and does the view certificate show up in the spot mentioned in step 1?

If not, can you please send along what you do see in the "tracks" area where you should see "view certificate"? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
7 Replies
Community Manager

Hey @AtharvaBahirat,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am able to see you did pass on my end, so want to make sure you are able to view all of your certifications. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Hi,
I am still not able to view the certificate nor have I received any email for the same.
Thanks
Atharva
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

HI @AtharvaBahirat,

Do you mind sending me a picture of your learning center and what you see for Inbound Sales? 

I am going to partner with the Support team on this matter. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

Please find attached the screenshot of the same. 

Thanks,

Regards,

Atharva

Screenshot_20180912-193623.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks @AtharvaBahirat!

Two thoughts: 

1. Is the certificate showing when you go to learning center>tracks>inbound sales?

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 8.43.35 AM.png

2. If you click into the one lesson that doesn't have the check mark and click through those lessons, does the check mark show up and does the view certificate show up in the spot mentioned in step 1?

If not, can you please send along what you do see in the "tracks" area where you should see "view certificate"? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem. I received the mail regarding my scores and answers, but I'm not able to fetch it in my account anywhere. Kindly help.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @saurabhghedia,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share the information I requested above? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes