HubSpot Academy Support

LizVVillegas
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

I solved all the steps designs but dont have the certification

Hello I asked this 4 weeks ago, I finish all the steps and design certification, I checked the steps you say I failed but everything is ok, I dont know if you check this with lot of attention, because everything is there! So, I asking again if you can give me the certification pass, I have like 2 months and no response from your side :C 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
galibri
Participant

This problem happened to me too. I have completed all the practical and the exam too. My first task was accepted 2 days ago but the next one is showing 24 hours from last 48 hours. If it would need more time, why they did not add that time in module? I would like to get the same answer. Thanks for asking!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@LizVVillegas can you confirm exactly what your score/results say on the HubSpot Design track in the Learning Centre?

@galibri can you confirm what you mean when you say 'but the next one is showing 24 hours from last 48 hours'

0 Upvotes
LizVVillegas
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

I only missing in the lesson 1, 4 exercises that according to hubspot I have not done but I FINISH IT, I already gave it several laps and I already did what they ask me, also already answer the exam and pass it, you must have my qualification, I've been waiting for 2 months be able to have the certification but nothing.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @LizVVillegas please send me a private message with the links to the content you created for this course. 

0 Upvotes
galibri
Participant

@roisinkirby Thanks for your reply. I opened an new conversation for myself. But I want to let you know that my HubSpot Design Certification process is showing the message "This can take up to 24 hours" from last 72 hours. My first excercise was accepted but the second one is showing this message till now. To let you know, I have completed all the exercises.

0 Upvotes